Friday, September 9, 2016

How Not Using Idol Lash Cost Me My Dream Job

Hi, I’m Tiffany and yes, not using Idol Lash may have costed me my dream job.

My search for the best eyelash enhancer came from a very embarrassing incident that happened to me about a year ago.  At a job interview – actually, my dream job interview.

I woke up first thing in the morning, excited but also nervous because I had a job interview with a health clinic – a place that I have wanted to work for quite awhile.  I had to be there first thing in the morning at 8:00am.

So, I got showered, put on makeup and also decided to wear my fake eyelashes to give my eyes a bit of a boost.  I loved how they looked and how they dramatically changed the look of my eyes.

So, I got all ready and off I went!

I got there and immediately was directed to the office of the manager that was going to interview me.  Looking back, I should have checked myself in the mirror before I got out of my car!

The interview was going well but during the entire time, I felt like he was very distracted and he kind of looked at me funny.  He wasn’t obvious about it, but I just had a strange feeling about it during the whole time.  Well, after awhile, the interview ended, we shook hands and I left.

And then I got back to the car and looked at myself in the rear-view mirror.  I nearly screamed – actually, I did scream!  My fake eyelash was half off and half on and just a mess!  All crooked and nasty looking.  I must have rubbed my eye and not realized it.  I looked ridiculous!

Did I get the job?  No!

That’s when I decided that I needed to ditch the fake eyelashes and find something that would just help my own eyelashes and make them longer, thicker and fuller looking.

However, it wasn’t without trying a number of different products before I finally I got to what worked for me.

When I Was Evaluating Products, I Checked These Factors

Cost

I definitely wanted something that wasn’t going to break the bank and be reasonably priced.

How Effective Was It?

I definitely wanted something that worked and made my lashes once and for all.  Getting rid of those fake eyelashes and never using them again was top priority!

How Safe Is The Product

I am always careful in what kind of makeup products I use so I wanted wanted to make sure that what I used was safe, had no side effects, and completely natural if at all possible.

Products I Tried But Didn’t Work For Me

  • Fake Eyelashes – well, you all know how these worked for me if you read my little story above!
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator – I read a lot of good reviews of this online but it just didn’t seem to do much for me.  It did seem to help with keeping my eyelashes from falling out as much though – just no real noticeable difference.
  • Revitalash – This one actually showed some promise in the beginning but after a few weeks of using it, I started getting irritated eyes.  I stopped as soon as that started happening.

What Did I End Up Choosing?

idollash

Idol Lash!  After trying all the products above, I finally found a product online called Idol Lash that was my saving grace. After just a few short days, I got my life back from the tediousness of putting on eyelash extensions!

  • I no longer deal with fake lashes and glues!
  • Getting ready to go out now takes a lot less time!
  • I have never been embarrassed again from wonky rogue eyelash extensions.
  • Imagine yourself being able to enjoy all these benefits without having to constantly worry about fake lashes. I highly recommend it because it gave me my life back!

How To Save Money On This And Get The Best Deal

At the time of writing this (Sept 9th, 2016) – they were offering packages that included either 1 free pack or 2 free packs!  This is definitely the best value!  Here is how to get these awesome deals:

Step 1 – Click here.

Step 2 – Enter your info on the next screen and click “Start My Order”.

Step 3 – You will then come to a screen showing you the different package options – it is here where you will see the FREE packs offers.

** Important – I believe that this is only available for a limited time so you may want to order now to get the best deal before it goes back to regular price and you miss out on this great deal.

Why Did I Choose This One Over All The Others?

– It worked!

It did an amazing job at making my eye lashes fuller looking, longer and thicker.  I love them!

– Reasonable Cost

Like most, I watch my spending and didn’t want to break the bank.

– It is completely safe

According to the manufacturer, this product has been completely verified and recommended by doctors.  They also did a clinical trial with 15 people that showed that Idol Lash to increase eyelash density up to 82% in only 2-4 weeks with a 25% increase in length.

– Money back guarantee

I was tired of spending money and not getting results so I definitely looked for something that had a money back guarantee.

What Others Are Saying

reviews_001

Do I Recommend It?

Yes!  Hands down, the one that worked best for me.

You can pick up Idol Lash here (hopefully the FREE pack offer is still available!) and finally get rid of those fake eyelashes forever. Order today and you should have it very soon.
Thanks for visiting and good luck!

The post How Not Using Idol Lash Cost Me My Dream Job appeared first on The Nutrition Lowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment